Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Letter to the Commissioner

Dear Mr. Haas:

I write to thank the City of Cambridge Police Department for its mission and duties. Having lived on Prospect Street in Cambridgeport for some years, I am grateful for your service to the community.

Unlike perhaps nearly every other American, I have no opinion on the matter of the arrest of Gates by Crowley. I was not present, I was not involved - therefore, I don't know anything about it. I do, however, apologize that so many other Americans are opinionated jerks and asses, and are arrogant enough to offer their opinion on what they do not know.

Please continue your good work, knowing that it is not the entire world that has gone insane. The 95% of the world who are jerks, make the rest of us look bad.




Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment